Archive for category FileMaker Shipping
- The latest versions of all NRGship Mac Products are fully compatible.
- NRGship FileMaker Pro solutions are dependent on the version of FileMaker Pro application being used. Consult with FileMaker, Inc. for further information on OS X 10.10 compatibility for your version of FileMaker Pro.
- If you are on an older version of NRGship – you may need to upgrade to ensure compatibility. Review our product outline to determine this PRIOR to upgrading to Yosemite.
NRG is committed to be compatible with the latest Apple operating systems. With that said, any pre-release OSX versions are not supported. NRGship customers will be notified of product updates as they are released.
Dimensional weight – the carrier rules which use package volume instead of weight alone are destined to become the norm in 2015. Currently dim weight is only used for ground packages greater than 3 cubic feet so carriers don’t loose money on light large packages. Dm weight is calculated by multiplying a package’s length x width x height, and then dividing by a standard dim factor, normally 166. The carrier then bills whichever is greater.
To assist shippers with the new dimensional rules, NRGship now supports dimensional scanners like the CubiScan 110 and 150. By simply pressing a button, the packages weight as well as dimensional sizes are entered into NRGship to facilitate efficient rating and shipping.
Contact NRG sales at (262) 432-0934 to learn more about NRGship and CubiScan.
If you’re attending the FileMaker Developers Conference in San Diego this week, feel free to stop by our booth in the vendor area to learn more about our products and show-only specials but also consider attending our free shipping integration seminar on Thurs. Aug 4 in Sapphire 410 to see some real world examples of seamless shipping directly from FileMaker Pro.
NRG Software has completed testing of it’s products with Mac OS X 10.7 GM.
- NRGship for UPS is fully compliant.
- NRGship Pro for UPS functionality for importing Microsoft Excel data is not compatible at this time with OS X 10.7. If you are importing Microsoft Excel data you should not upgrade.
- NRGship FileMaker Pro solutions are dependent on the version of FileMaker Pro application being used. NRG always recommends the latest version of FileMaker Pro for best performance. Consult with FileMaker, Inc. for further information on OS X 10.7 compatibility.
NRG is committed to be compatible with the latest Apple operating systems and the shipping versions of NRGship products will be updated to support OS X Lion. NRGship customers will be notified of product updates as they are released.
It’s been a busy month of integrations over here at NRG and we’re doing it to make the shipping in your life a snap! If you’re using KiBiz 5.5, NRG has joined forces and integrated our Ship Connect solutions into the software. Ship your order UPS, FedEx or USPS and have the shipping costs and tracking information instantly updated into your database.
For more information on KiBiz integration, visit our partner page and watch our quick video on how simple shipping is with NRG’s Ship Connect solution.