NRGship is the first UPS Ready® shipping solution to offer the UPS Smart Pickup® option, an innovative technology which automatically arranges pickups only when you have packages to ship. When your first shipment of the day is processed, NRGship automatically notifies UPS to make a UPS Smart Pickup on that day. UPS Smart Pickup is ideal for lower volume shippers who don’t need a daily pickup but prefer the convenience of driver pickup. Simply follow the steps below to quickly setup your UPS Account for Smart Pickup. If your first package is processed late in the day your pickup will be scheduled for the next day or you can manually request a UPS On-Call Pickup® or find a UPS location to drop off your package. You can find more information about Smart Pickup (and related fees) along with other services at ups.com.
- First, login to the Maintain Your UPS Account page
- Select the UPS Account you want to enable Smart Pickup
- Press the Edit button under the Your Pickup Type and Information subheading
- Choose UPS Smart Pickup and select the appropriate pickup times.
- Press the Update button to save your selection
- Changes on your UPS Account can take up to three days. Once Smart Pickup is enabled for your account you can edit your NRGship preferences to take advantage of this new feature!