- The latest versions of all NRGship Mac Products are fully compatible.
- NRGship FileMaker Pro solutions are dependent on the version of FileMaker Pro application being used. Consult with FileMaker, Inc. for further information on OS X 10.10 compatibility for your version of FileMaker Pro.
- If you are on an older version of NRGship – you may need to upgrade to ensure compatibility. Review our product outline to determine this PRIOR to upgrading to Yosemite.
NRG is committed to be compatible with the latest Apple operating systems. With that said, any pre-release OSX versions are not supported. NRGship customers will be notified of product updates as they are released.
Users of LightSpeed OnSite, the leading retail POS solution can now enjoy simplified shipping for ecommerce or retail customers with NRGship Pro for UPS. Orders can be conveniently downloading to NRGship in a single batch or processed one at a time by invoice number. Post-shipment, tracking and cost data is placed back into LightSpeed.
Contact NRG sales at (262) 432-0934 to learn more about NRGship and LightSpeed.
Users of WooCommerce, the most popular WordPress eCommerce plugin can now ship seamlessly with NRGship Pro for UPS. NRGship can download new orders in a single batch or individually by invoice number. Post-shipment, orders can be marked as completed. Additional plugins like the WooCommerce Shipment Tracking Extension are supported for posting of track numbers.
Contact NRG sales at (262) 432-0934 to learn more about NRGship and WooCommerce.
Dimensional weight – the carrier rules which use package volume instead of weight alone are destined to become the norm in 2015. Currently dim weight is only used for ground packages greater than 3 cubic feet so carriers don’t loose money on light large packages. Dm weight is calculated by multiplying a package’s length x width x height, and then dividing by a standard dim factor, normally 166. The carrier then bills whichever is greater.
To assist shippers with the new dimensional rules, NRGship now supports dimensional scanners like the CubiScan 110 and 150. By simply pressing a button, the packages weight as well as dimensional sizes are entered into NRGship to facilitate efficient rating and shipping.
Contact NRG sales at (262) 432-0934 to learn more about NRGship and CubiScan.
On Sunday, July 28, 2013 the U.S. Postal Service (USPS) implemented changes to mail class naming and label requirements. At the same time, they launched support for a new offering and expanded an existing international feature.
You may need to update your NRGship USPS software to support changes. Contact NRG for assistance.
Key changes include:
- Express Mail is being renamed Priority Mail Express
- Express Mail International is being renamed Priority Mail Express International
- Both Priority Mail and Priority Mail Express labels will now show an estimated delivery time (1-DAY, 2-DAY, or 3-DAY) or special text for Military and DPO destinations.
- You cannot choose between the various delivery times. The appropriate timeframe is calculated automatically based on origin and destination ZIP Codes.
- Priority Mail delivery estimates are not guaranteed.
- Priority Mail Express retains the Express Mail money-back guarantee.
- There will be a new design for Priority Mail and Priority Mail Express packaging from USPS, however old packaging will still be accepted while supplies last.
- Priority Mail now includes $50 of free USPS insurance coverage for Commercial Base postage customers and $100 of free USPS insurance coverage for Commercial Plus postage customers.
- You do not need to update your software to take advantage of this coverage.
- All claims must be filed at usps.com.
- An IMpb (Intelligent Mail package barcode) tracking barcode is required for your package to be eligible.
- Electronic Delivery Confirmation International service is now available to 13 countries in addition to Canada
- This service is available for the Priority Mail International Flat Rate Envelopes and Small Flat Rate Box, as well as all First-Class Package International Service parcels.
- You do not need to update your software to access this service for the additional counties. The software will automatically default to adding the service when any of these countries is in the destination address.
- Many domestic shipping labels will now include a new Carrier Route Code. The Carrier Route code is a four-character code that will appear to the right of the return address and the immediate left of the current Retail Distribution Code.