Ship Connect files are sold for a one-time fee based on carriers activated and single, 2 user or multi-user requirement.
Support Outline for Ship Connect Files
The service subscription includes technical support & software updates for carrier compliance> It does not include the cost for NRG to upgrade your files.
- Tech Support covers answering questions pertaining to existing software feature sets, general troubleshooting and resolution of error codes
- Tech Support is available between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm CST and allows for unlimited phone and email questions
- NRG responds to support calls placed (262-432-0934) and support email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 4 business day hours
Uprgrading Your Files
- NRG does add new features to our core set of Ship Connect files on a periodic basis and keeps you informed of availability in our release notes
- When you want to uprgrade your files, NRG will provide you an estimate to perform the upgrade
Customizing Your Files
- NRG will provide custom development to the Ship Connect file for features that are specific to your needs
- NRG will provide an estimate for the both the development time for the feature and the implementation time to your file
- Your files are unlocked and you can make customizations on your own if you'd like.
Core Feature Requests
- NRG is open for suggestions on "core" features that we add to our Ship Connect file
- NRG prioritizes core feature requests based on demand - and is solely responsible for determining what becomes a core feature
- NRG can provide you with an estimated time frame of development and availability of core features