NRGship Pro for Fedex was designed to integrate with your FileMaker solution, however - you'll find a
complete user interface for managing detailed shipments. This tour outlines the features you'll find in NRGship.
Shipping Screen | Creating Shipments | Email Notifications | Shipping List | Rates & Transit | Service Options | Int'l Forms | Tracking | Preferences
This is the main screen you'll see when you open NRGship Pro for Fedex.
2) You can quickly capture rates and transit times or view them in further detail by clicking the Rates tab from above.
3) Shipment details can be managed in the Shipment Information area. Additional options can also be managed.
4) Once the shipment is processed the status, tracking number and costs are presented. You can track, void or reprint from here as well.
In addition to your FileMaker integration, you can easily create shipments in 3 different ways.
2) Search the address book and select the create new shipment button.
3) Import shipments from any CSV file or by using built in imports for Mac applications and Ecommerce Systems.
Email notifications and personal messaging.
2) You can set additional emails to receive notifications for shipment, exceptions and delivery emails.
3) Use the Message field to customize a message in your email notification.
RATES & TRANSIT TIMES
After entering package data, NRGship will provide detailed rates and transit information within the Rates tab.
2) You can view transit times for various UPS services and override pre-package quotes using the Transit Times tab.
Delivery confirmations, Saturday services, COD, Shipper Release and Additional Handling are all supported.
All necessary international forms are included with NRGship Pro for Fedex. Commercial Invoices, NAFTA Certificates, Shipper Export Declaration and Certificate of Origin forms are all available within the Int'l Forms tab. You can add the information on your goods here as well.
Shipping List allows you to track, void or repeat a shipment. Shipments are displayed as printed, delivered or voided.
2) Shipments display with status, date printed, recipient name and other shipment details.
Within the Preferences menu, you can manage your FedEx account, printer and USB scale options and update your default information.
2) Thermals or laser printers can be chosen here as well as USB connected scale options.
3) Default box dimensions can be setup here for quick reference in your shipments.