This is the main screen you'll see when you launch NRGship for UPS.
2) Recipients can be entered into NRGship's unique Single Entry Address Field, be immediatley validated and set for email notifications.
3) Billing defaults to your UPS account, but you can also ship on 3rd party accounts or to the Receiver.
4) Package details include service, package type, weight, dimensions and additional UPS Service options.
Creating shipments is a snap with a simple click from the integrated Mac address book.
2) Highlight any address and click on it to automatically set the address, email and phone for your recipient.
3) You can create groups in your address book and even import your My UPS (UPS.com) or WorldShip address books.
4) The Single Entry Address Field makes it easy to copy/paste from an email, web page or from an order management system.
QUANTUM VIEW™ NOTIFY
Quantum View™ notifications and personal messaging - just like My UPS and UPS WorldShip.
2) You can set additional emails to receive notifications for shipment, exceptions and delivery emails.
3) Use the Sender Name and Message fields to customize a message in your email notification.
DETAILS & RATES
NRGship autoupdates your rate as you build your shipment, adjusting for weight and services selected.
2) Both discounted and UPS published rates are displayed, including a breakout of service options pricing.
Delivery confirmations, Saturday delivery, COD, Shipper Release and Additional Handling are all supported.
Ship similar packages frequently? Save a shipment as a favorite to speed up your shipping.
2) In preferences, all of your favorites are viewable and can be prioritized or deleted.
HISTORY & TRACKING
History allows you to track, void, reprint and repeat shipments. Shipments are displayed as printed, delivered or voided.
2) Shipments display with status, date printed, recipient name and other shipment details.
3) When you track, you'll get the latest tracking info from UPS, with the option to open Safari for all the details.
NRGship supports Thermal and Plain Paper (Laser/InkJet) Printers.
2) Plain paper printers can be easily selected and you have the option to see a print dialog before printing your label.