This is the main screen you'll see when you launch NRGship UPS Pro.
2) You can quickly capture rates and transit times or view them in further detail by clicking the Rates or Transit Times tabs.
3) Shipment details can be managed in the Shipment Information area. Additional options and international details can also be managed.
4) Once the shipment is processed the status, tracking number and costs are presented. You can track, void or reprint from here as well.
You can easily create shipments in 3 different ways.
2) Search the address book and select the create new shipment button.
3) Import shipments from any CSV file or by using built in imports for Mac applications and Ecommerce Systems.
QUANTUM VIEW™ NOTIFY
Quantum View™ notifications and personal messaging - just like My UPS and UPS WorldShip.
2) You can set additional emails to receive notifications for shipment, exceptions and delivery emails.
3) Use the Sender Name and Message fields to customize a message in your email notification.
RATES & TRANSIT TIMES
After entering package data, NRGship will provide detailed rates and transit information within the appropriate tab.
2) You can view transit times for various UPS services and override pre-package quotes using the Transit Times tab.
Delivery confirmations, Saturday delivery, COD, Shipper Release and Additional Handling are all supported.
All necessary international forms are included with NRGship UPS Pro. Commercial Invoices, NAFTA Certificates, Shipper Export Declaration and Certificate of Origin forms are all available within the Int'l Forms tab. You can add the information on your goods here as well.
Shipping List allows you to track, void or repeat a shipment. Shipments are displayed as printed, delivered or voided.
2) Shipments display with status, date printed, recipient name and other shipment details.
Within the Preferences menu, you can manage your UPS account, printer and USB scale options and update your default information.
2) Thermals or laser printers can be chosen here or connection to a networked printer via Remote IP Number.
3) Default box dimmensions can be setup here for quick reference in your shipments.