NRGvalidate cleans up data at point-of-entry, not when mailings are returned!
Approximately 33 percent of the nearly 200 billion pieces of mail handled each year have address problems that can affect delivery including slowed delivery, non-delivery, returned mail, and mail delivered to the wrong address. Undeliverable mail costs $1.9 billion to process, costs which are passed back to mailers in the form of rate hikes.
Integrated address management as a standalone application which can easily import and export from any datasource.
NRGvalidate Web Service
NRGvalidate Web Service integrates easily with ASP, PHP, .NET or any back-end application.
NRGvalidate Web Viewer
NRGvalidate can be ulitized with FileMaker Web Viewer for real-time address validation
- Integrate with CRM or order entry systems
- Check address quality at time of data entry
- Reduce callbacks to customers to correct errors
- Speed up entry by deriving city-state from zipcode
- Ensure that you are sending to deliverable addresses
- Reduce shipment surcharges due to bad addressing
- Save on address correction and return fees
- Eliminate outside vendor data clenaing costs
- Real-time CASS address standardization
- USPS® CASS certified
- DPV (Verifies Accuracy of Deliverable Addresses)
- RDI (indicates residence, business or PO Box)
- No extra cost for DPV and RDI