Search The Knowledge Base
Browse By Category
| UPS for FileMaker Articles by Category
UPS for FileMaker
There were 55 articles found for this product:
(Page 3 of 3)
- Error: 12037 when shipping in NRG's UPS Shipping Software
This error is returned when you have an invalid date/time set on your computer.
- How does UPS for FileMaker compare against connecting to WorldShip with ODBC?
For years, FileMaker Pro users have connected with WorldShip via ODBC. Now, imagine how simple order processing could be if you had a Ship button directly on an Order or Invoice layout. Because UPS for FileMaker is built in FileMaker Pro, it can be integrated directly with your FileMaker Pro Da ...
- Error: $$-4230 when shipping from NRG's FileMaker Shipping Software
This is a timeout error, most likely due to a network error during carrier communication. Please try to ship again. If you incur this error continually, you may want to go into NRGship preferences and adjust the default timeout value.
- Error: $-9815 when trying to ship or get rates in NRG's FileMaker Shipping Software
The $-9815 error is network related with SSL certificate checks. Make sure your computers time zone is set properly to a US location, and that your clock displays the correct time. An older proxy server or firewall could also cause this error.
- How can I include a custom label message from FileMaker Pro in UPS for FileMaker?
In your integration script where you are setting your ship-to information, include script steps to set the following fields in the Ship table of UPS for FileMaker: Label_MessageEnabled (should get set to "1") Label_MessageReverse (this is a large reverse bar that appears on the actual shipping l ...
- How can I change the UPS label output type when using FileMaker Pro?
While preferences allow you to easily select the label output type, you may want to create some labels that are printed to laser, and others that are printed to a thermal printer. When integrated with your FileMaker Pro database, you can override the default output method by simply setting the L ...
- How do I export my address book from WorldShip?
To export addresses, follow these steps: 1. Select Create/Edit Map from Import/Export Data on the Worldship File Menu. 2. From the pop up screen, highlight the Default Export address book. Under New Map, select Export Data from Worldship and make sure to check the Export CSV checkbox Name your ...
- Error: 120413 The UPS account number provided as the payment method cannot be billed, please try another account
There is an issue with the third party or recipient UPS account number. Please have the account holder call their UPS representative or (800) 468-8823 for assistance.
- Error: Thermal label output
If you receive an error that says it's unable to close the interface and device it's likely due to a mis-matched power adapter on your LP2844 printer. Be sure to use a Hitek Power adapter, Model # PLUS120 with 20V, 2.5A output. You can purchase new adapters from the Zebra UPS (Power Supply, 100 ...
- Error: 120121 The shippers shipping number cannot be used for the shipment in NRG's UPS Shipping Software
This is a UPS account issue due to the account number being suspended. Please call your UPS representative or (800) 468-8823 for assistance.
- How can I create a recipient or third party billed shipment through FileMaker integration?
You can easily create recipient, third party or consignee billed shipments when integrating UPS for FileMaker with your FileMaker Pro database. In your integration script, simply set values to the following fields: Ship::BillToRadio = one of the following values: Sender|Receiver|Third Party|Co ...
- How do I print a Daily Manifest in NRGship UPS Shipping Software?
UPS for FileMaker and NRGship UPS Pro Navigate to the Shipping List window. From there, you will see an icon on the top menu to create a daily shipping manifest. This report provides shipment details for the current day. You can also change the date to any other day and generate the report. ...
- Do I need an End of Day Report or Daily Pickup Report with NRG's UPS Shipping Software?
No. You do not need an end of day, daily pickup report for the UPS driver to sign or scan when using NRGship UPS shipping software. As shipping labels are printed from NRGship, package information is sent in real-time to UPS, thereby eliminating the need for an End of Day (EOD) report, unlike UP ...
- How do I create a Hold For Pickup shipment in NRG's UPS Shipping Software?
First, check the UPS website or call 1-800-Pick-UPS for the most convenient UPS Hold for Pickup location. Next, prepare a label including the words “Hold for Pickup,” the recipient’s name and telephone number and the full address of the UPS Customer Center. Apply a UPS Hold for Pickup label a ...
- Why is my Zebra printer printing extra blank labels?
The paper feed sensor is off, so you need to reset the printer. Zebra LP2844 Press and hold the feed button on the top of the printer This will re-calibrate the label feed Zebra ZP-450 and ZP-500 Turn the printer on Hold down the feed button Wait until until it flashes two times then re ...
(Page 3 of 3)