Search The Knowledge Base
Browse By Category
| How To Articles by Category
There were 15 articles found for this product:
- How do I cancel a shipment and not get charged by UPS?
If you've created the shipment label, and the UPS Driver has not picked up the shipment, you can void the shipment in NRG. You will not be charged for any shipment that you've created a label for if it has not been picked up. Best practice is to void any shipments that have not been picked up ...
- In NRGship UPS, how do I change my UPS Account information?
At this time, NRGship UPS does not support multiple UPS accounts. If you would like to change your account information please contact NRG Support. We will delete your existing UPS account and walk you through the registration process to activate your new account.
- Can I copy the shipping application to another computer?
Yes. To copy NRGship UPS and NRGship UPS Pro to another computer, simply follow the instructions below for your specific NRGship solution. NOTE: With NRGship UPS and UPS Pro you will NOT be able to share history between multiple workstations. If you would like multiple workstations to share your ...
- How do I do perform a drop shipment, using an alternate address than mine on the shipping label?
For NRGship UPS Simply select an alternate address than yours from the sender address drop down menu. You can add as many alternate addresses as you'd like. The address selected will appear as the Sender on the shipping label. For NRGship UPS Pro and NRGship UPS for FileMaker On the Sender tab ...
- How do I find out what the version and build number is for my NRGship UPS solution?
For NRGship UPS On the file menu, select NRGship > About NRGship. This window below will be displayed with the current version and build number (in parentheses). For NRGship UPS Pro On the file menu, select NRGship UPS Pro > About NRGship. This window below will be displayed with the curr ...
- How do I know if my discounted rates are showing in NRGship?
During the NRGship signup process you have the option to setup discounted rates in NRGship. When you make this selection, an email is sent that you can forward to your UPS sales representative. This email contains your UPS Rate code which needs to be manually enabled in the UPS system. Because ...
- How can I ship with MYOB's AccountEdge using NRGship for UPS? (video)
With NRGship for UPS, there are 2 options to quickly ship from MYOB's AccountEdge: You can ship from the Card File or from the Sales Register. Watch the following videos for a demonstration: 1. Ship from MYOB's Sales Register: 2. Ship from MYOB's Card File
- How can I ship with Go Daddy's Quick Shopping Cart using NRGship for UPS? (video)
With NRGship for UPS, you can quickly ship from Go Daddy's Quick Shopping Cart by copying the address information from the order and pasting it into NRG's single-entry address field. Watch the following video for a demonstration:
- How do I print to a networked or shared thermal printer using NRGship for UPS? (video)
With version 1.1 of NRGship for UPS, you can now print to a shared thermal printer or a thermal printer connected to an Apple Airport or Time Capsule Base Station. Watch the following video for a demonstration:
- How can I ship with QuickBooks for Mac using NRGship for UPS? (video)
With NRGship for UPS, there are 2 options to quickly ship from QuickBooks for Mac: You can copy the address from any QuickBooks invoice and paste it into NRGship's single entry address field or you can sync your QuickBooks customers with the Mac Address Book. Watch the following videos for a dem ...
- How can I ship from Elements CRM using NRGship for UPS? (video)
With NRGship for UPS, you can quickly ship from Elements CRM by copying the address from any invoice or company record and pasting it into NRGship's single entry address field. Watch the following video for a demonstration:
- How can I ship to my Daylite or Billings contacts using NRGship for UPS? (video)
The easiest way to ship to your Daylite or Billings contacts is to sync them with your Mac Address Book. Watch the following video for a demonstration:
- Does address data detection work in the Mac OS to create UPS shipping labels in NRGship? (video)
Yes, but only with NRGship UPS. NRGship UPS Pro or our FileMaker products won't support this. So if you are running Mac OS 10.6, you can utilize Snow Leopard's address data detection feature to easily create UPS shipping labels from a website, email or Mac application. The following video demon ...
- How do I batch ship from NRGship UPS? (video)
The following video reviews the Batch Print function available in NRGship UPS.
- How do I print a Daily Manifest in NRGship UPS Shipping Software?
UPS for FileMaker and NRGship UPS Pro Navigate to the Shipping List window. From there, you will see an icon on the top menu to create a daily shipping manifest. This report provides shipment details for the current day. You can also change the date to any other day and generate the report. ...