Search The Knowledge Base
Browse By Category
| UPS Services Articles by Category
There are no sub categories for UPS Services
There were 9 articles found for this product:
- How do I intercept a package shipped from NRGship UPS shipping software?
To intercept a package, you must login to your UPS account at UPS.com. Once logged in, you will not be able to see shipments generated by NRGship, but you can track and intercept the package by creating a UPS Delivery Intercept request. First, track the shipment you need to intercept on the UPS ...
- In NRGship UPS, how do I change my UPS Account information?
At this time, NRGship UPS does not support multiple UPS accounts. If you would like to change your account information please contact NRG Support. We will delete your existing UPS account and walk you through the registration process to activate your new account.
- Do NRGship products for UPS support the new "UPS Smart Pickup" option?
This year, UPS changed their pick up options and introduced the new "UPS Smart Pickup" which alerts the driver for a pickup when you process your packages via UPS Internet Shipping - making it more efficient and costly than a daily pickup for smaller companies. Unfortunately, NRGship users can ...
- Can I view my shipments from NRG's UPS Shipping Software in my online MY UPS account?
Unfortunately, shipments created via NRG's UPS Shipping Software cannot be viewed by your My UPS account. You can track your shipments when logged in to My UPS, but they will not automatically appear in your shipping history.
- How do I print high-value control logs for my UPS driver to sign?
All NRGship UPS shipping software supports high value reports on a per-shipment basis. If your shipment contains a package with a value greater than or equal to $1000 then a high value report will be returned. Your UPS driver will sign and return one copy of the receipt. This is your proof that ...
- How can I get FREE printer supplies to use with NRG's UPS Shipping Software?
If you ship via UPS, you can receive FREE printer supplies for thermal or laser output by accessing UPS supplies online.
- How do I set a future ship date in NRG's UPS Shipping Software?
With NRG's UPS Shipping Software, there is no need to set future ship date. You can print a shipping label today, and physically drop off the package up to 14 days later.
- Do I need an End of Day Report or Daily Pickup Report with NRG's UPS Shipping Software?
No. You do not need an end of day, daily pickup report for the UPS driver to sign or scan when using NRGship UPS shipping software. As shipping labels are printed from NRGship, package information is sent in real-time to UPS, thereby eliminating the need for an End of Day (EOD) report, unlike UP ...
- How do I create a Hold For Pickup shipment in NRG's UPS Shipping Software?
First, check the UPS website or call 1-800-Pick-UPS for the most convenient UPS Hold for Pickup location. Next, prepare a label including the words “Hold for Pickup,” the recipient’s name and telephone number and the full address of the UPS Customer Center. Apply a UPS Hold for Pickup label a ...