Search The Knowledge Base
Browse By Category
| Troubleshooting Articles by Category
There are no sub categories for Troubleshooting
There were 18 articles found for this product:
- Error: Invalid access license number (#250003)
If you are getting the following error Invalid access license number (#250003) when you try to perform functions in NRGship, you will need to go into Preferences->UPS Accounts and re-add your account. Some older NRGship customers do not have access to UPS functions we are utilizing in current re ...
- Why am I not getting billed for my shipments?
When using NRGship you will be billed upon the shipment being delivered; this differs from solutions like UPS Worldship, which bill when UPS receives the shipping information. NOTE: With Return Shipments, you will be billed the label fee upon label generation.
- Why do I get an error Error 12007 when I try to ship?
An error 12007 is a network connection error. First, disable your firewall and try to ship again. If that does not resolve the error it may be due to your anti-virus software. Disable your anti-virus software and try again. Once you have determined the cause of the error adjust your firewall or ...
- Why do my labels from my ZP-450 printer appear skewed when printed from NRG's UPS Shipping Software?
When using NRG's UPS Shipping Software with a Zebra ZP-450 printer, you may experience flawed labels due to old firmware on your printer. We suggest updating your printer's firmware, as this has solved this problem for a number of NRG Customers. Follow these instructions to update your thermal p ...
- Why am I getting licensing or connection errors in NRG's UPS Shipping Software?
You may receive errors because of internet or server issues in your location, at NRG or with the UPS Servers. Check your internet connection to determine if the problem is on your end. You can test your connectivity to the carrier, NRG and other servers by running the network test in Preferen ...
- Error: 120412 UPS account number that was provided as the payment method is missing or invalid in NRG's UPS Shipping Software
Error: UPS account number that was provided as the payment method is missing or invalid. (#120412) The issue is that the UPS account # you are trying to use for the 3rd Party or Recipient Billing does not match that address information for that account in the UPS servers, or the customer has dis ...
- Error: $$-9813 when shipping from NRG's FileMaker Shipping Software
This is an error due to a problem with SSL certificates. Be sure you are running the latest version of NRGship. If you continue to have problems then there is likely an issue with certificate signers that are stored in your computer. You may need to re-install your operating system to resolve th ...
- Why am I getting a thermal label when my printer setting is laser?
When creating shipping labels in NRGship Pro for UPS or any NRG FileMaker solution, the preference for printer type is set when you create the shipping record. If you wish to switch your labels from thermal to laser, you can do so in the Printer Preferences. However, you must create a new ship r ...
- Why am I getting a laser label when my printer setting is thermal?
When creating shipping labels in NRGship Pro for UPS or any NRG FileMaker solution, the preference for printer type is set and stored when you create the ship record. If you wish to switch your labels from laser to thermal, you can do so in the Printer Preferences. However, you must create a new ...
- Why is the return address incomplete on my shipping label printed from NRG's UPS Shipping Software?
If you are generating a UPS label and have two or more return address lines, only the first address line will appear on the printed label. Be assured that the whole address has been provided to UPS. If you want to have the whole address printed, merge the data from lines one and two, and be sure ...
- Why is the shipping address incomplete on my label printed from NRG's UPS Shipping Software?
If you are generating a UPS label be sure to keep the length of the name, contact and address fields to no greater than 35 characters as the data will be truncated. NRGship UPS users, the address line will display characters over 35 in red like this: NRGship UPS Pro and UPS for FileMaker users, ...
- Error: 250002 Invalid UserID/Password on Shipment in NRG's UPS Shipping Software
This error will occur if you perform a lost password request at UPS.com or if you login to UPS.com with the UPS Rate Code from NRG's UPS Shipping Software. The rate code (My UPS ID) should only be used with NRG's UPS Shipping Software. First, go to NRG's preferences, and click on the Account tab ...
- Error: 12037 when shipping in NRG's UPS Shipping Software
This error is returned when you have an invalid date/time set on your computer.
- Error: $$-4230 when shipping from NRG's FileMaker Shipping Software
This is a timeout error, most likely due to a network error during carrier communication. Please try to ship again. If you incur this error continually, you may want to go into NRGship preferences and adjust the default timeout value.
- Error: $-9815 when trying to ship or get rates in NRG's FileMaker Shipping Software
The $-9815 error is network related with SSL certificate checks. Make sure your computers time zone is set properly to a US location, and that your clock displays the correct time. An older proxy server or firewall could also cause this error.
- Error: 120413 The UPS account number provided as the payment method cannot be billed, please try another account
There is an issue with the third party or recipient UPS account number. Please have the account holder call their UPS representative or (800) 468-8823 for assistance.
- Error: Thermal label output
If you receive an error that says it's unable to close the interface and device it's likely due to a mis-matched power adapter on your LP2844 printer. Be sure to use a Hitek Power adapter, Model # PLUS120 with 20V, 2.5A output. You can purchase new adapters from the Zebra UPS (Power Supply, 100 ...
- Error: 120121 The shippers shipping number cannot be used for the shipment in NRG's UPS Shipping Software
This is a UPS account issue due to the account number being suspended. Please call your UPS representative or (800) 468-8823 for assistance.