Search The Knowledge Base
Browse By Category
| Troubleshooting Articles by Category
There are no sub categories for Troubleshooting
There were 12 articles found for this product:
- What ports are used by FedEx for FileMaker?
NRGship communicates over port 443 (SSL) to gateway.fedex.com and www.nrgsoft.com
- Why do I get an error Error 12007 when I try to ship?
An error 12007 is a network connection error. First, disable your firewall and try to ship again. If that does not resolve the error it may be due to your anti-virus software. Disable your anti-virus software and try again. Once you have determined the cause of the error adjust your firewall or ...
- Why do I receive Error: Invalid RequestHeader/Accountnumber. (#61560) when I ship FedEx?
You will typically receive this error when there is an issue with the associated FedEx account. Please contact FedEx directly at 1-800-Go-FedEx to resolve the issue.
- Why do I get an Invalid Package Count error when printing FedEx Return labels?
FedEx requires that you create one return shipment for each box. Multi-package return shipments are not allowed.
- Error: $$-9813 when shipping from NRG's FileMaker Shipping Software
This is an error due to a problem with SSL certificates. Be sure you are running the latest version of NRGship. If you continue to have problems then there is likely an issue with certificate signers that are stored in your computer. You may need to re-install your operating system to resolve th ...
- When I try to ship FedEx I get an error 124C Required address field missing: State
The reason you are receiving this error is due to the fact that you are choosing FedEx Ground as your service type. FedEx Ground is NOT available for shipments to the selected destination country. If you preform a rate request for the shipment you will see a list of valid service options for th ...
- Why am I getting a thermal label when my printer setting is laser?
When creating shipping labels in NRGship Pro for UPS or any NRG FileMaker solution, the preference for printer type is set when you create the shipping record. If you wish to switch your labels from thermal to laser, you can do so in the Printer Preferences. However, you must create a new ship r ...
- Why am I getting a laser label when my printer setting is thermal?
When creating shipping labels in NRGship Pro for UPS or any NRG FileMaker solution, the preference for printer type is set and stored when you create the ship record. If you wish to switch your labels from laser to thermal, you can do so in the Printer Preferences. However, you must create a new ...
- Why do I get an error Label Generation Failure: Could not create label (#FF4E) when printing a FedEx Label?
Error #FF4E is due to some unexpected character in the address information - remove any quotes, trailing spaces, return or special characters in the recipient or reference fields and then press the Ship button again.
- Error: $$-4230 when shipping from NRG's FileMaker Shipping Software
This is a timeout error, most likely due to a network error during carrier communication. Please try to ship again. If you incur this error continually, you may want to go into NRGship preferences and adjust the default timeout value.
- Error: #61525 Recipient/third party account number error in FedEx for FileMaker Shipping Software
FedEx for FileMaker communicates directly with carrier servers in order to create shipping labels. The carriers are validating the account information provided, and if the account number is invalid, or not setup for recipient/third-party billing then the transaction will fail. Please contact you ...
- Error: #28822 Vague Description Generic Error in FedEx for FileMaker Shipping Software
FedEx made changes to their system on September 19, 2009 which allow only specific commodity descriptions. Customers that use a vague commodity description that are not acceptable will receive an error and clearance delays may result if the shipment contents are not accurately described. Try c ...