Search The Knowledge Base
Browse By Category
| Integration/Automation Articles by Category
There are no sub categories for Integration/Automation
There were 11 articles found for this product:
- Does NRG's UPS shipping software provide imports for Ecommerce or integration with other applications?
NRGship Pro for UPS and UPS for FileMaker has various imports, integrations and quick tips to make your shipping more efficient. Supported solutions include the following, but check the product pages for the most complete list. Ecommerce/Payment Gateways PayPal (Imports and IPN Integration) Ya ...
- How do I set up NRGship Pro for UPS to integrate with AcctVantage ERP? (video)
Integration with AcctVantage ERP can be setup with NRGship Pro for UPS. To set this up, follow the following steps: Step 1: Create a Folder on your network To exchange shipping data back a forth, NRG & AcctVantage use a watched folder. All you need to do is create folder on your network or a ...
- How can I integrate PayPal with NRGship Pro for UPS?
To automate your order imports from PayPal, you will need to setup IPN Integration. IPN Integration will create import buttons on the main shipping screen that will retrieve your orders from PayPal. PayPal Setup You will need to modify your PayPal settings for Instant Payment Notification (IP ...
- How do I import my Worldship address book in to NRGship UPS Pro?
NRGship UPS Pro will import any excel or CSV file containing addresses into your Address Book. If you've exported your address book from WorldShip, here are the steps to import: 1. Select the Address Book from the Dashboard and then click the Import button. 2. Select WorldShip as your import ...
- How do I import a "My UPS" address book to NRGship UPS Pro?
NRGship UPS Pro will import any excel or CSV file containing addresses into your Address Book. If you've exported your address book from My UPS, here are the steps to import: 1. Select the Address Book from the Dashboard to display the window below. 2. Select UPS Web as your import option and ...
- Does NRG's shipping software support exported orders from MYOB's AccountEdge?
Yes, follow these instructions to export your orders from MYOB. Exporting your orders from MYOB's AccountEdge: Step 1: Select File -> Export Data -> Sales -> Service Sales Step 2 : In the Export File dialogue, choose the following: Export File Format: Tab-Delimited First Record is: Hea ...
- How do I export Zen Cart order data in able to import into NRGship Pro for UPS?
In order to import Zen Cart data into NRGship Pro for UPS you must first install the Export Shipping Information module. Be sure to read the installation instructions because you must create a new column in your Zen Cart database. Once you have installed this module, you then need to replace th ...
- Can I Batch Ship Go Daddy Quick Shopping Cart orders with NRGship Pro for UPS? (video)
Yes, you can quickly export orders from Go Daddy's Quick Shopping Cart and batch ship them using NRGship Pro for UPS. Watch the following videos for a demonstration:
- Can I batch ship Magento orders with NRGship Pro for UPS? (video)
Yes, you can quickly export orders from Magento and batch ship them using NRGship Pro for UPS. To export orders from Magento, you'll need to download the Simple Order Export extension from Magento Connect. Watch the following video for a demonstration on how to export orders and import them int ...
- How do I import orders from Paypal into NRGship Pro for UPS? (video)
You can easily import order data from Paypal into NRGship Pro for UPS for shipping by doing an export of your transaction history from Paypal and importing the file into NRG. Watch the following video for a complete demonstration:
- Can NRGship for UPS and NRGship Pro for UPS be integrated with web sites or desktop applications?
NRGship for UPS and NRGship Pro for UPS can be easily integrated to a web based applications or even a Mac application via the nrgship:// URL type. Following is an example of a sample URL. You must have NRG's UPS Shipping Software installed for this to work. Clicking on the link will populate al ...