Search The Knowledge Base
Browse By Category
| NRGship for UPS Articles by Category
NRGship for UPS
There were 45 articles found for this product:
- How does NRGship for UPS integrate with GarageSale?
The latest release of GarageSale 6, an eBay auction management software, has integrated shipping with NRGship UPS. Users can now ship their auctions via UPS by using NRGship UPS and update tracking information instantly on their auctions. The following video demonstrates how to ship using NRGsh ...
- Does address data detection work in the Mac OS to create UPS shipping labels in NRGship? (video)
Yes, but only with NRGship UPS. NRGship UPS Pro or our FileMaker products won't support this. So if you are running Mac OS 10.6, you can utilize Snow Leopard's address data detection feature to easily create UPS shipping labels from a website, email or Mac application. The following video demon ...
- Do NRGship products for UPS support the new "UPS Smart Pickup" option?
This year, UPS changed their pick up options and introduced the new "UPS Smart Pickup" which alerts the driver for a pickup when you process your packages via UPS Internet Shipping - making it more efficient and costly than a daily pickup for smaller companies. Unfortunately, NRGship users can ...
- Can I view my shipments from NRG's UPS Shipping Software in my online MY UPS account?
Unfortunately, shipments created via NRG's UPS Shipping Software cannot be viewed by your My UPS account. You can track your shipments when logged in to My UPS, but they will not automatically appear in your shipping history.
- How do I print high-value control logs for my UPS driver to sign?
All NRGship UPS shipping software supports high value reports on a per-shipment basis. If your shipment contains a package with a value greater than or equal to $1000 then a high value report will be returned. Your UPS driver will sign and return one copy of the receipt. This is your proof that ...
- Why is the return address incomplete on my shipping label printed from NRG's UPS Shipping Software?
If you are generating a UPS label and have two or more return address lines, only the first address line will appear on the printed label. Be assured that the whole address has been provided to UPS. If you want to have the whole address printed, merge the data from lines one and two, and be sure ...
- Why is the shipping address incomplete on my label printed from NRG's UPS Shipping Software?
If you are generating a UPS label be sure to keep the length of the name, contact and address fields to no greater than 35 characters as the data will be truncated. NRGship UPS users, the address line will display characters over 35 in red like this: NRGship UPS Pro and UPS for FileMaker users, ...
- How can I get FREE printer supplies to use with NRG's UPS Shipping Software?
If you ship via UPS, you can receive FREE printer supplies for thermal or laser output by accessing UPS supplies online.
- Can I use a Zebra S4M Printer with NRG's UPS Shipping Software?
No. There is a known issue with S4M printers and printing of UPS online labels. Until this issue is resolved, please consider an alternative EPL printer from Zebra for use with NRG's UPS Shipping Software.
- How do I set a future ship date in NRG's UPS Shipping Software?
With NRG's UPS Shipping Software, there is no need to set future ship date. You can print a shipping label today, and physically drop off the package up to 14 days later.
- Why are my thermal printer labels printing upside down from NRG's UPS Shipping Software?
We have found that some printers default to "bottom up" printing. The printer needs to be re-configured to print "top up". To do this, create a text file on your hard drive using any text editor and include the text "ZT". Save to disk. Now FTP to your printer and issue a command "put" with the f ...
- Error: 250002 Invalid UserID/Password on Shipment in NRG's UPS Shipping Software
This error will occur if you perform a lost password request at UPS.com or if you login to UPS.com with the UPS Rate Code from NRG's UPS Shipping Software. The rate code (My UPS ID) should only be used with NRG's UPS Shipping Software. First, go to NRG's preferences, and click on the Account tab ...
- Error: 12037 when shipping in NRG's UPS Shipping Software
This error is returned when you have an invalid date/time set on your computer.
- How do I import a "My UPS" address book to NRGship UPS?
NRGship UPS will import any excel or CSV file containing addresses into your Mac Address Book as a group. If you've exported your address book from My UPS, here are the steps to import: 1. Select the Address Book from the Dashboard to display the window below. 2. The Import button is in the m ...
- How do I export my address book from WorldShip?
To export addresses, follow these steps: 1. Select Create/Edit Map from Import/Export Data on the Worldship File Menu. 2. From the pop up screen, highlight the Default Export address book. Under New Map, select Export Data from Worldship and make sure to check the Export CSV checkbox Name your ...
- Error: 120413 The UPS account number provided as the payment method cannot be billed, please try another account
There is an issue with the third party or recipient UPS account number. Please have the account holder call their UPS representative or (800) 468-8823 for assistance.
- Error: Thermal label output
If you receive an error that says it's unable to close the interface and device it's likely due to a mis-matched power adapter on your LP2844 printer. Be sure to use a Hitek Power adapter, Model # PLUS120 with 20V, 2.5A output. You can purchase new adapters from the Zebra UPS (Power Supply, 100 ...
- Which thermal printers does NRGship UPS support?
NRGship UPS directly supports Zebra printers like the LP-2844 or ZP-450. There is no need to install a print driver or any additional software. Simply plug the printer into your Mac and choose the thermal printer option in the NRGship preferences.
- Error: 120121 The shippers shipping number cannot be used for the shipment in NRG's UPS Shipping Software
This is a UPS account issue due to the account number being suspended. Please call your UPS representative or (800) 468-8823 for assistance.
- How do I batch ship from NRGship UPS?
The following video reviews the Batch Print function available in NRGship UPS.