Search The Knowledge Base
Browse By Category
| NRGship Pro for UPS Articles by Category
NRGship Pro for UPS
There were 59 articles found for this product:
(Page 1 of 3)
- I get a $$-9807 error when shipping
If you get a $$-9807 error when rating, shipping, etc. you will need to upgrade your Mac because the SSL root certificates as part of MacOS won't allow a connection to the remote host. We suggest upgrading to OS 10.10 or higher.
- How do I intercept a package shipped from NRGship UPS shipping software?
To intercept a package, you must login to your UPS account at UPS.com. Once logged in, you will not be able to see shipments generated by NRGship, but you can track and intercept the package by creating a UPS Delivery Intercept request. First, track the shipment you need to intercept on the UPS ...
- What thermal printers does NRG's UPS Shipping Software support?
NRGship UPS and NRGship UPS Pro support EPL/ZPL printers from Zebra (formerly Eltron). Specifically, the ZP-450 is high-performance thermal printer and is commonly used with UPS WorldShip software. Our software supports USB connected printers as well as networked printers with a Zebra Print Serv ...
- Why can't I print to my networked thermal printer via direct IP?
NRGship supports direct communication to networked Eltron and Zebra printers using a fixed IP number. In your printer settings you can enter the IP# along with a username and password to connect with the device. Printing is accomplished using direct communications over port 21 (FTP) and your pr ...
- Which UPS thermal label stock do you support with NRG's UPS Shipping Software?
NRG's UPS Shipping Software supports UPS-supplied thermal label stock. You can receive FREE printer supplies for thermal output by accessing UPS supplies online. Below is a list of supported thermal label stock. 01774006 - Direct Thermal Label 4" x 6.25" Roll [320 labels per roll] 02774006 - D ...
- Why is my commercial invoice not printing?
If you are submitting a shipment with full commodity information for the commercial invoice, but the commercial invoice is not printing then your UPS account is likely setup for paperless invoicing. Shipping labels for paperless invoicing will include the letters "EDI" in the lower right hand ...
- How do I implement barcode keyed automation with NRGship for UPS?
NRGship UPS Pro and UPS for FileMaker both support barcode keyed automation for orders that have been imported and contain a value for the Reference 1 field. Barcode scanners like the Symbol LS2208 and LS6608 can be programmed to issue a pre and post-scan code which NRGShip can intercept. The pr ...
- Why does my bill reflect a higher cost than what my shipment shows in NRGship?
NRG provides the shipping carrier with the weight and dimensions you enter in NRGship during the rating and shipping process. If you do not provide dimensions it's possible that the carrier could re-rate a package due to dimensional sizing. Your carrier invoice will then show the adjusted rate b ...
- Why do my labels from my ZP-450 printer appear skewed when printed from NRG's UPS Shipping Software?
When using NRG's UPS Shipping Software with a Zebra ZP-450 printer, you may experience flawed labels due to old firmware on your printer. We suggest updating your printer's firmware, as this has solved this problem for a number of NRG Customers. Follow these instructions to update your thermal p ...
- How do I do perform a drop shipment, using an alternate address than mine on the shipping label?
For NRGship UPS Simply select an alternate address than yours from the sender address drop down menu. You can add as many alternate addresses as you'd like. The address selected will appear as the Sender on the shipping label. For NRGship UPS Pro and NRGship UPS for FileMaker On the Sender tab ...
- Error: 120412 UPS account number that was provided as the payment method is missing or invalid in NRG's UPS Shipping Software
Error: UPS account number that was provided as the payment method is missing or invalid. (#120412) The issue is that the UPS account # you are trying to use for the 3rd Party or Recipient Billing does not match that address information for that account in the UPS servers, or the customer has dis ...
- Does NRG's UPS shipping software provide imports for Ecommerce or integration with other applications?
NRGship Pro for UPS and UPS for FileMaker has various imports, integrations and quick tips to make your shipping more efficient. Supported solutions include the following, but check the product pages for the most complete list. Ecommerce/Payment Gateways PayPal (Imports and IPN Integration) Ya ...
- How do I set up NRGship Pro for UPS to integrate with AcctVantage ERP? (video)
Integration with AcctVantage ERP can be setup with NRGship Pro for UPS. To set this up, follow the following steps: Step 1: Create a Folder on your network To exchange shipping data back a forth, NRG & AcctVantage use a watched folder. All you need to do is create folder on your network or a ...
- How can I integrate PayPal with NRGship Pro for UPS?
To automate your order imports from PayPal, you will need to setup IPN Integration. IPN Integration will create import buttons on the main shipping screen that will retrieve your orders from PayPal. PayPal Setup You will need to modify your PayPal settings for Instant Payment Notification (IP ...
- How do I export my address book from My UPS?
To export addresses, follow these steps: Log in to My UPS Select Address Book from the toolbar Select Export Addresses. Selecting the link will create your export request. Clicking on the Export Data option will begin your address book export. After creating your export file request, a screen ...
- How do I import my Worldship address book in to NRGship UPS Pro?
NRGship UPS Pro will import any excel or CSV file containing addresses into your Address Book. If you've exported your address book from WorldShip, here are the steps to import: 1. Select the Address Book from the Dashboard and then click the Import button. 2. Select WorldShip as your import ...
- How do I import a "My UPS" address book to NRGship UPS Pro?
NRGship UPS Pro will import any excel or CSV file containing addresses into your Address Book. If you've exported your address book from My UPS, here are the steps to import: 1. Select the Address Book from the Dashboard to display the window below. 2. Select UPS Web as your import option and ...
- Does NRG's shipping software support exported orders from MYOB's AccountEdge?
Yes, follow these instructions to export your orders from MYOB. Exporting your orders from MYOB's AccountEdge: Step 1: Select File -> Export Data -> Sales -> Service Sales Step 2 : In the Export File dialogue, choose the following: Export File Format: Tab-Delimited First Record is: Hea ...
- How do I export Zen Cart order data in able to import into NRGship Pro for UPS?
In order to import Zen Cart data into NRGship Pro for UPS you must first install the Export Shipping Information module. Be sure to read the installation instructions because you must create a new column in your Zen Cart database. Once you have installed this module, you then need to replace th ...
- Can I Batch Ship Go Daddy Quick Shopping Cart orders with NRGship Pro for UPS? (video)
Yes, you can quickly export orders from Go Daddy's Quick Shopping Cart and batch ship them using NRGship Pro for UPS. Watch the following videos for a demonstration:
(Page 1 of 3)