Search The Knowledge Base
Browse By Category
| NRGship Pro for UPS Articles by Category
NRGship Pro for UPS
There were 59 articles found for this product:
- Can I batch ship Magento orders with NRGship Pro for UPS? (video)
Yes, you can quickly export orders from Magento and batch ship them using NRGship Pro for UPS. To export orders from Magento, you'll need to download the Simple Order Export extension from Magento Connect. Watch the following video for a demonstration on how to export orders and import them int ...
- How do I import orders from Paypal into NRGship Pro for UPS? (video)
You can easily import order data from Paypal into NRGship Pro for UPS for shipping by doing an export of your transaction history from Paypal and importing the file into NRG. Watch the following video for a complete demonstration:
- How do I prepare an international shipment for UPS?
Most international shipments only require a Commercial Invoice. A Commercial Invoice is used for all shipments containing non-documents and is used for importation control, valuation and duty determination. 3 copies of the Commercial Invoice will print along with your shipping label. You will ne ...
- Why am I getting a thermal label when my printer setting is laser?
When creating shipping labels in NRGship Pro for UPS or any NRG FileMaker solution, the preference for printer type is set when you create the shipping record. If you wish to switch your labels from thermal to laser, you can do so in the Printer Preferences. However, you must create a new ship r ...
- Why am I getting a laser label when my printer setting is thermal?
When creating shipping labels in NRGship Pro for UPS or any NRG FileMaker solution, the preference for printer type is set and stored when you create the ship record. If you wish to switch your labels from laser to thermal, you can do so in the Printer Preferences. However, you must create a new ...
- How can I ship with QuickBooks for Mac using NRGship Pro for UPS? (video)
With NRGship Pro for UPS, there are 2 options to quickly ship from QuickBooks for Mac: You can copy the address from any QuickBooks invoice and paste it into NRGship or you can sync your QuickBooks customers with the Mac Address Book. Watch the following videos for a demonstration: 1. Ship from ...
- How do I install the Address Book plugin to use with NRGship Pro for UPS? (video)
With NRGship Pro for UPS, you have the ability to ship directly from any address in your Mac Address Book. Before shipping from the address book, you first must install a plugin located in the help file of the application. Watch this video for a demonstration:
- Can I Batch Ship MYOB's AccountEdge orders with NRGship Pro for UPS? (video)
Yes, you can quickly export orders from MYOB's AccountEdge and batch ship them using NRGship Pro for UPS. Watch the following videos for a demonstration:
- How can I ship with MYOB's AccountEdge using NRGship Pro for UPS? (video)
With NRGship Pro for UPS, you can quickly ship from the AccountEdge Sales Register using the enhanced copy & paste feature. Watch the following video for a demonstration:
- How can I ship from Elements CRM using NRGship Pro for UPS? (video)
With NRGship Pro for UPS, you can quickly ship from Elements CRM by using the enhanced copy and paste feature. Watch the following video for a demonstration:
- How can I ship to my Daylite or Billings contacts using NRGship Pro for UPS? (video)
The easiest way to ship to your Daylite or Billings contacts is to sync them with your Mac Address Book. Watch the following video for a demonstration:
- Can NRGship for UPS and NRGship Pro for UPS be integrated with web sites or desktop applications?
NRGship for UPS and NRGship Pro for UPS can be easily integrated to a web based applications or even a Mac application via the nrgship:// URL type. Following is an example of a sample URL. You must have NRG's UPS Shipping Software installed for this to work. Clicking on the link will populate al ...
- Which digital scales are supported by NRG's shipping software?
NRG's shipping software for Mac and FileMaker supports a variety of digital scales including: Mettler Toledo PS60 In FileMaker, this scale should be selected as the model type for Toledo scales connected through Serial to USB adapter on Mac or Windows, or direct serial on Windows. Fairbanks Ul ...
- Error: The XML document is not well formed
If you are getting the following error The XML Document is not well formed when rating or printing UPS shipments in NRGship UPS Pro or UPS for FileMaker, it is because you have special characters in the address field. If your address contains &, < or >, remove the symbols and rate or pr ...
- Do NRGship products for UPS support the new "UPS Smart Pickup" option?
This year, UPS changed their pick up options and introduced the new "UPS Smart Pickup" which alerts the driver for a pickup when you process your packages via UPS Internet Shipping - making it more efficient and costly than a daily pickup for smaller companies. Unfortunately, NRGship users can ...
- What are NRG shipping options with Xsilva's LightSpeed Point of Sale software? (video)
You can quickly export orders from Xsilva's LightSpeed and batch ship them using NRGship UPS Pro. Watch the following video for a demonstration:
- How can I improve label printing speed?
In the application preferences there is a popup selector for label printing speed. The default value is "2" which works well with most thermal printers, however you can try to use the "4" setting for increased printing speed. If the printer has issues at these faster speeds, revert back to the ...
- Can I view my shipments from NRG's UPS Shipping Software in my online MY UPS account?
Unfortunately, shipments created via NRG's UPS Shipping Software cannot be viewed by your My UPS account. You can track your shipments when logged in to My UPS, but they will not automatically appear in your shipping history.
- How do I recover a damaged file with NRGship UPS Pro?
Power failures, hardware problems, or other factors can damage a NRGship database file. If your database becomes damaged, you will need to recover the damaged file. When NRGship discovers a damaged file a dialog box appears telling the user to recover the file. Even if the dialog box does not a ...
- How do I print high-value control logs for my UPS driver to sign?
All NRGship UPS shipping software supports high value reports on a per-shipment basis. If your shipment contains a package with a value greater than or equal to $1000 then a high value report will be returned. Your UPS driver will sign and return one copy of the receipt. This is your proof that ...