Search The Knowledge Base
Browse By Category
| NRGship for UPS Articles by Category
NRGship for UPS
There were 50 articles found for this product:
- Can I print to my Dymo 4XL Thermal Printer from NRGship for UPS?
You can print your UPS labels with a Dymo 4XL thermal printer using NRGship for UPS. 1. In Preferences, click on the Printer icon and then select the Plain Paper option. Press the Printer Setup button and choose your Dymo from the pop up list. If your printer is not available, Select Add Prin ...
- How do I print to a networked or shared thermal printer using NRGship for UPS? (video)
With version 1.1 of NRGship for UPS, you can now print to a shared thermal printer or a thermal printer connected to an Apple Airport or Time Capsule Base Station. Watch the following video for a demonstration:
- How can I ship with QuickBooks for Mac using NRGship for UPS? (video)
With NRGship for UPS, there are 2 options to quickly ship from QuickBooks for Mac: You can copy the address from any QuickBooks invoice and paste it into NRGship's single entry address field or you can sync your QuickBooks customers with the Mac Address Book. Watch the following videos for a dem ...
- How can I ship from Elements CRM using NRGship for UPS? (video)
With NRGship for UPS, you can quickly ship from Elements CRM by copying the address from any invoice or company record and pasting it into NRGship's single entry address field. Watch the following video for a demonstration:
- How can I ship to my Daylite or Billings contacts using NRGship for UPS? (video)
The easiest way to ship to your Daylite or Billings contacts is to sync them with your Mac Address Book. Watch the following video for a demonstration:
- How does NRGship for UPS integrate with GarageSale?
The latest release of GarageSale 6, an eBay auction management software, has integrated shipping with NRGship UPS. Users can now ship their auctions via UPS by using NRGship UPS and update tracking information instantly on their auctions. The following video demonstrates how to ship using NRGsh ...
- Does address data detection work in the Mac OS to create UPS shipping labels in NRGship? (video)
Yes, but only with NRGship UPS. NRGship UPS Pro or our FileMaker products won't support this. So if you are running Mac OS 10.6, you can utilize Snow Leopard's address data detection feature to easily create UPS shipping labels from a website, email or Mac application. The following video demon ...
- Do NRGship products for UPS support the new "UPS Smart Pickup" option?
This year, UPS changed their pick up options and introduced the new "UPS Smart Pickup" which alerts the driver for a pickup when you process your packages via UPS Internet Shipping - making it more efficient and costly than a daily pickup for smaller companies. Unfortunately, NRGship users can ...
- Can I view my shipments from NRG's UPS Shipping Software in my online MY UPS account?
Unfortunately, shipments created via NRG's UPS Shipping Software cannot be viewed by your My UPS account. You can track your shipments when logged in to My UPS, but they will not automatically appear in your shipping history.
- How do I print high-value control logs for my UPS driver to sign?
All NRGship UPS shipping software supports high value reports on a per-shipment basis. If your shipment contains a package with a value greater than or equal to $1000 then a high value report will be returned. Your UPS driver will sign and return one copy of the receipt. This is your proof that ...
- Why is the return address incomplete on my shipping label printed from NRG's UPS Shipping Software?
If you are generating a UPS label and have two or more return address lines, only the first address line will appear on the printed label. Be assured that the whole address has been provided to UPS. If you want to have the whole address printed, merge the data from lines one and two, and be sure ...
- Why is the shipping address incomplete on my label printed from NRG's UPS Shipping Software?
If you are generating a UPS label be sure to keep the length of the name, contact and address fields to no greater than 35 characters as the data will be truncated. NRGship UPS users, the address line will display characters over 35 in red like this: NRGship UPS Pro and UPS for FileMaker users, ...
- How can I get FREE printer supplies to use with NRG's UPS Shipping Software?
If you ship via UPS, you can receive FREE printer supplies for thermal or laser output by accessing UPS supplies online.
- Can I use a Zebra S4M Printer with NRG's UPS Shipping Software?
No. There is a known issue with S4M printers and printing of UPS online labels. Until this issue is resolved, please consider an alternative EPL printer from Zebra for use with NRG's UPS Shipping Software.
- How do I set a future ship date in NRG's UPS Shipping Software?
With NRG's UPS Shipping Software, there is no need to set future ship date. You can print a shipping label today, and physically drop off the package up to 14 days later.
- Why are my thermal printer labels printing upside down from NRG's UPS Shipping Software?
We have found that some printers default to "bottom up" printing. The printer needs to be re-configured to print "top up". To do this, create a text file on your hard drive using any text editor and include the text "ZT". Save to disk. Now FTP to your printer and issue a command "put" with the f ...
- Error: 250002 Invalid UserID/Password on Shipment in NRG's UPS Shipping Software
This error will occur if you perform a lost password request at UPS.com or if you login to UPS.com with the UPS Rate Code from NRG's UPS Shipping Software. The rate code (My UPS ID) should only be used with NRG's UPS Shipping Software. First, go to NRG's preferences, and click on the Account tab ...
- Error: 12037 when shipping in NRG's UPS Shipping Software
This error is returned when you have an invalid date/time set on your computer.
- How do I import a "My UPS" address book to NRGship UPS?
NRGship UPS will import any excel or CSV file containing addresses into your Mac Address Book as a group. If you've exported your address book from My UPS, here are the steps to import: 1. Select the Address Book from the Dashboard to display the window below. 2. The Import button is in the m ...
- How do I export my address book from WorldShip?
To export addresses, follow these steps: 1. Select Create/Edit Map from Import/Export Data on the Worldship File Menu. 2. From the pop up screen, highlight the Default Export address book. Under New Map, select Export Data from Worldship and make sure to check the Export CSV checkbox Name your ...